(Admin Only Feature) #
Add/Edit/Delete Users #
Admin users will be able to manage the users of the system including adding/editing/deleting users. Clicking ‘+’/edit icons (in the highlighted section below) allows admins to add/edit user. After filling out the appropriate user details, an email will be generated by the Matchbook Portal to provide a new user with their login information, or updates will be saved if it is an existing user:
User Status Code #
Allows the Admin to activate, delete, lock or unauthorize an account.
User Type Code #
Allows the Admin to determine the role of the user (Administrator or Data Steward).
Allow the Admin to determine the permissions for a given user.
- Enable Investigations – investigations can be initiated with D&B directly from within the Matchbook Portal (**Requires separate entitlements with D&B)
- Enable Reject/Purge data – gives users the ability to reject/purge multiple records
- Enable Search By DUNS – gives users the ability to search D&B data by DUNS number
- Enable Auto Accept Rules – gives user the ability to create Auto Accept Rules
- Enable Preview Match Rules – gives users the ability to view all the Match Output Data
- Enable Enrichment in UI – gives users the ability to view entitled enrichment data
LOB Tags #
Allow the Admin to restrict users to certain line of business-related tags.
Security Tags #
Allow the Admin to manage what data users can access.
Selecting within the “Security Tags” (Optional) box allows users to choose from tags already created within the system:
- For example, if a user is entitled to [SRC::bnd1] and [SRC::bond], that user will only be allowed to access records with those tags
Inclusive Tags checkbox – Allows Admin to have tag-based security that only gives them access to those records that contain “all” the tags defined for security access. This would only work when a user has defined Security Tags (>1) and if “Inclusive Tags” is set to True.
- For example, if a user is given the security tags [SRC::crm] and [SEC::bond], and Inclusive Tags is set to True, than that user will only be allowed to access the records that have both those security tags