Users can import data from external sources such as servers, cloud storage etc., by using the Configure Imports feature provided in the Import Data section of the platform.
To setup imports from external sources, perform the following steps.
1. Go to the Common tab under the Portal section in Settings in the main menu.
2. Then click on Export Destination.
3. To add a new External Data Source, click on the “+” icon at the top right of the screen. A new dialog box is displayed to select the required data source. Matchbook AI supports the following Data Sources:
- Amazon S3
- Azure Storage
4. Provide the required information to connect to your data source for example, to import data from an S3 bucket, you would be required to provide the Export Destination Name, Access Key, Security Key, URL, and S3 Bucket name.
5. Click on Add to create the export destination.