Information Gathered on this website may be classified as stated below:
You can visit our Web sites without providing any personal information. We may collect your personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other such identifying information) only when you choose to submit it to us. We may also collect other information about you that you provide by responding to our questions or surveys.
Matchbook AI Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- To fulfill your requests by Matchbook AI or by other partners involved in such fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- For analysis keep track of patterns of use of our website, content read, nature of visitors. We also track e-mails and e-mail newsletters we send. We note which links are clicked in our e-mail communications as specific user profile information to tell us what areas are of most interest to our recipients. In most cases, this information is analyzed in aggregate form, but sometimes personally identifiable information will be shared within Matchbook AI with specific program owners for the limited purposes described above.
- To develop and grow our business relationship if you are a Matchbook AI Partner or Vendor.
- To respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or Where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to us at our Web sites to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner. E-mail a Friend or Colleague. On some Matchbook AI sites, you can choose to send a link or a message to a friend or colleague referring them to a Matchbook AI Web site. E-mail addresses you may provide for a friend will be used to send your friend information on your behalf.
Our Web sites are directed at an adult audience. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 13 without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.
This policy does not apply to personal information collected from offline resources and communications, except in cases where such personal information is consolidated with personal information collected by Matchbook AI online. Our sites contain links to a number of Web sites that may offer useful information to our visitors. This Privacy Statement does not apply to those sites, and we recommend communicating to them directly for information on their privacy policies.
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by Matchbook AI are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why
- Ask how to gain access to it
- Be informed how to keep it up to date
- Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations
If an individual contacts the company requesting this information, this is called a “Subject Access Request”. Subject Access Requests from individuals should be made by email, addressed to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer can supply a standard request form, although individuals do not have to use this. Individuals will be charged $10 per Subject Access Request. The Data Protection Officer will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 calendar days. The Data Protection Officer will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Hubspot provides a customer relationship management tool that enables us to collect Customer Personal Data and Program information and Program History to onboard and manage customers so that we may provide the Services. Hubspot is self-certified under the US-EU Data Privacy Shield and is subject to a Data Processing Addendum with us with EU Standard Contractual Clauses so that processing may take place in the United States. Please refer to Hubspot’s Privacy Statement for more information.
From time to time, Matchbook AI may revise this online Privacy Statement. Any such changes to this Privacy Statement will be promptly communicated on this page. This Privacy Statement was last updated on 19th of August 2023