New users added by Matchbook will receive a welcome email similar to the one below:
Hi <User name>,
Your account has been created for Matchbook Services. To log in, please go to matchbookservices.com.
Click on login, enter your custom domain <new-user> and click continue.
On the login page, please log in using <email@example.com> as your login id and <newuser>@123 as your temporary password.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Matchbook Services Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchbook Services Support
Once you’ve received your welcome email, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your domain for Matchbook Services, and enter the email address used in the welcome email sent to you. For the password, enter the temporary password provided in the welcome email. Click Sign In.
- Upon clicking to sign in, you will be prompted to reset your password. Enter your same email address as above and your new password. Click Reset.
- You will be redirected to your custom login page, where you will re-enter your same email address as above as well as your newly created password. Click Sign In.
- You will be sent an email verification code. Please enter that code in the appropriate place. Click Verify Code when done.
- Accept the Licensing Agreement. Click Continue.
- Select a Security Question and Answer. Click Submit.
7. You have successfully logged in and should see the main Dashboard page.